Here is a quick guide on how to enter your game scores into Bonzi.
After your game, both the Home and Away team have the ability to enter a score. The score can only be submitted once, if you notice any incorrect scores email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be able to make any corrections.
You can enter your score into the exact same place that you generated your Game Day Roster:
ENTERING IN SCORES ON COACH & TM SITE
1. Log into your club’s Bonzi portal ( yourclubname.bonzidev.com ) by using the “Member Login” link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. After you are signed in, click on the “View Team Assignments” button.
3. Click on the “Coach Schedule Page” button.
4. Click on “Score Entry” button for the specific game.
5. Enter the goals by either typing them in or using the up and down arrows in the “Goals” box. Make sure to click the “Submit Scorecard” button when you are finished.
(( Be careful, you can also submit scores for individual players by clicking the “Enable roster reporting” box indicated by the blue arrow, but it will clear out what was entered previously ))